Non-Clean Air Large Wood See-Through Fireplace.
This see-through fireplace gives you 2x the viewing area and 2x the control. The Mansfield is designed to fit into a custom built wall without a brick fireplace or chimney, ensuring it can be featured in any room, while adding ambience and style. The large glass doors provide an exceptional view of the fire whilst complementing the décor of any home. As a slow combustion heater the unit can be controlled to maximize heat output as well as wood usage.
- Large see-through glass viewing area (790mm x 310mm)
- Draft control, accessible on each side, with airwash
- Removable door handle tool
- Wood loading ability, on each side
- 5mm steel firebox – lined with high quality firebrick
- Stainless steel and irons
- Zero clearance box included
- Low emissions: 1.3g/kg
- 63% efficiency
- Slim line finishing trims available (30mm x 50mm)
- Base frame kit – raises unit 300mm on sturdy steel frame
- Heat distribution kit with flexible ducting, up to 2 can be used
- Outside air kit with flexible ducting
- Regency triple skin, zero clearance, wood fire flue kit available (must be used with this appliance)
- Note: This is a non-clean air model and can only be installed on properties over 2 hectares.
- Room Size
- Vent Type
- Double Wall Pipe
- Viewable Glass (mm)
- 790 W x 310 H
- Unit Size (mm)
- 1073 W x 927 H x 499 D